EDUCATION, TRADE QUALIFICATIONS
- 2013—Master of Arts (Research) Queensland University of Technology
- 2010 – Certificate IV in Information Technology (Website Design)
- 2009 – TAA40104 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, University of Queensland
- 2007 –Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) Technical General, Staging Connections
- 2007 – Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) Vision Systems
- 2007 – Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) Lighting
- 2007 – Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) Audio
- 2007 – RB BASIC RIGGER cert no. 01969145 ID 00420612
- 2007 – DG DOGGER cert no. 01969144 ID 00420612
- 2006 – Elevated Work Platform SL Trained Operator 296765
- 2006 – Non-Award Certificate of University Teaching, Griffith University
- 2006 – Post Graduate Diploma in Music Technology, Griffith University
- 2003 – BSZ40198 Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, TAFE
- 1999 – Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- 1985 – Australian Film Television and Radio School — Post Production in Video
- 1981 – St. Joseph’s College, Nudgee, Brisbane — Higher School Certificate
1999 Served as a Young Men’s Leader for three years
Served as a volunteer youth leader in an international service organisation with responsibility for 30 youth; developing programs to educate, enthuse and stretch these young people; taught moral, ethical and life skills, coordinated activities with other local community based organizations and like groups; conducted hundreds of interviews with young people assisting them to build their self confidence and inspire them to set higher goals in their respective fields of endeavour.
- 2000 – Scouts Australia Queensland Branch – Venturer Scout Leader.
- 1984 – Queensland Professional Recording Industry Association Full Member.
- 1988 – Australian Performing Right Association Limited, Full Member.
BBC world service “The word honourable seems to have faded from modern vocabularies, but it certainly applies to Adrian – as all who are privileged to know him have discovered.”
Media Market “Adrian has always worked hard, and given a professional result on all occasions”
SAE “I have found him honest and conscientious in all his undertakings”
Student “ I would like to thank you once again for being the best teacher I could possibly ask for, I guess that you are one of the people that I will remember all my life”
Riversound “ I can only speak of him with the highest regard”
Black Inc recorders “As the studio manager I could not have had a more pleasant, helpful and just plain good friend working for me. Give him a go, you won’t be sorry”